the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Morning!


I love the mornings with my girls! Each one of them has their own routine in the morning and they do and say the same things. Avery is always up before Adalynn and she comes up to me and gives me a big hug and says good morning and then asks she can just "belax" and watch cartoons. This is her spot every morning. Adalynn wakes up singing in her crib. You have to give her a little bit before you go in there to get her out or she is just grumpy, but every morning she has the same little excited scream when I walk in. She stands up in her bed and pulls her "bibi" or binky out and puts her "baby" or her blankie down. Then I can pick her up and every morning she gives me a big hug while patting my back. It also never fails that as we are walking to the TV room she says...'I wan sissy" This morning they sat in the chair together and they had their team Andersen shirts on and were so cute together! I love the mornings!

13 comments:

Heidi said...

Too cute. Adalynn is growing up so fast! Kate usually will ask "can I watch a little show?" in the morning. It's funny. Usually it's Curious George- still.

Holly said...

What little angels! Mornings around our house are just a little different! Enjoy it while you can! They are soo cute together!

Heather said...

I wish I could "belax" with Avery and Addie in the morning. They look so stinkin' cute! Give 'em hugs from us!

Jill said...

Way too cute. Aw, I miss you guys!!! Hey, when's your next trip to California? We're going in October sometime...and then sometime after the baby is born. Let me know!

Kristen said...

That is really cute. And it will be fun for them to read about this when they are older. When do you find out what you are having!?!

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

SOOO CUTE!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Oh they are sooo adorable! It sounds like they have such sweet personalities. Maybe someday I will get a girl!

Worsham Family said...

Super cute!!! I wish our mornings were so "belaxing" :) Shelli

Louise said...

Precious memories, you'll be glad you recorded it and have photos too.

Brenda said...

What a couple of sweeties!

melanie said...

Oh Adalynn sounds just like Dane! He's 5 and some days wakes up with a grump on his face and the only way to remove it is time! This is such a cute post and you will love to look back on it one day. Especially once Avery starts saying 'relax'.

Granny DeeAnn said...

I agree with Melanie. I love it when they say little words wrong. It's sad when they say them right. The girls are so cute, you have your work cut out with the next one. It will be hard to match their cuteness. I'm sure you have a plan!!!! AD

Shaina and Cody said...

The girls look so cute. I love looking at your blog. It makes me feel a little closer to Royal..LOL Don't tell Cody..Just kidding...