Yes you heard it, we are having another GIRL!
We are all so excited to welcome another beautiful little girl into our home...even Matt!
My parent were here this last weekend and so I asked my doctor if she would do an ultra sound while they were here and she said yes but that she probably wouldn't call it because its a little early, well she called it, this little girl was being very cooperative and let us see. It was really fun to watch because the doctor just left the ultra sound in one place and so we were watching her wave and put her hands in her face and kick her legs straight out and then bring them in again. It always fun to see stuff like that!
House pictures
17 years ago





11 comments:
I'm SO excited for you guys! Your girls are darling, I could take one home with me any day. Now I'll have another one to want to keep, ha! (Even when Adalynn's grouchy she's too cute). Congrats!!!
Congratulations!! You can never have too many girls around :) Shelli
add a few more square feet onto your house plans! Think of all the money you will save not having to start all over buying boy clothes:) We are so happy for you guys, you have the sweetest girls so add another one to the bunch:)
Hip Hip Hooray!! Girls ROCK!! I can't tell you how much fun you are going to have when they get bigger. A little drama...but that just adds to the fun!
YAY congratulations! I'm so excited. I'll start thinking of names.
Congrats! I bet the girls are excited for another baby girl. That's fun your parents were able to be there for it.
yea! Congrats guys! You make the girls, we will make the boys and then we can arrange some marriages!
Love ya
Congratulations Courtney and Matt. I had heard something, but wasn't sure if it were true. We are soooo happy for you!
Congratulations!!! Your girls are so cute. mckellfamily.blogspot.com
Hi Courtie! I am trying to figure this out, i did not have a picture of me alone the only one was with your dad and the kids. Could you email me that pic of the three of them on the trampoline. Soooo cute!
Love Mama XXXOOO
Congratulations!!! Nothing like a house full of hormones:)
Post a Comment