the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, September 29, 2008

I need ideas...

We need some ideas for A girls names so if you have any please share!
Thank you!

27 comments:

melanie said...

Maybe it's too popular (or old fashioned) but I really like the name Ava. I'll keep thinking for you....

Brooke said...

Congratulations Courtney and Matt. I'm all about names so I'll share when I hear one, for starters . . . Ainsley/Ainslee.

M.Kay said...

Courtney! Another girl! Yeah! Congrats!!! I worked with a girl named Ananda... I thought it was a very pretty uncommon name :)

xo- Marsha

Anonymous said...

I don't have any grand ideas but I will be on the lookout. Maybe Amelia Bedila would be cute:)j/k Did you ever read those books when you were little?

Heather said...

My girls name that I never got to use was Sophie. I also love Paige and Brynn- but I guess you can't use that one!! Can't wait to see her!

Sophia said...

I loved the name you told me when you were over at my house. I am drawing a blank right now so I can't think of it. I think it was your grandma's name!!! I thought it was beautiful, I'm going to go crazy not remembering so you will have to remind me!!! I got our blog up and going it is www.myfavfam4.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I think Alexandria is the best A name. Hope you use thar one , girls are awsome so enjoy them, but even when they grow up they still need mom so thats why its so awsome, we love you guys, Lisa

Miller Family said...

I like the name Amelia too Jande. I too read those Amelia Bedila books and still do to my boys. They are just starting to understand the sarcasm in them. What about Ann/Anne?

Kristen said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys. One of my favorite 'A' names is Alexia. That is Aaron's niece's name, so we can't use it. And they call her Alex for short. I've got a cool baby name book that got passed around during our last round of babies. And Marnie has a good one too. You are welcome to take a look at mine if you want.

melanie said...

Ava...Avery? Duh, they are almost the same name. I'll remember your other kids and think of a new A name!

Brenda said...

I'm still voting for Athelthytha.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Congrats Matt and Courtney. I guess I will go with Annie. My Grandma Andersen (your Great Grandma Matt) was Harriet Ann and everyone call her Annie. Also your mom's middle name is Ann. You have such cute girls her name will be secondary!!!

Katie said...

I've heard of Anson/Ansyn for a boy but maybe it would work for a girl? It's different. My grandma's middle name is Adele (old fashinoned). Hey, if you have trouble figuring one out, there is always Avery's suggestion of ARIEL!!! It was fun seeing you last night and visiting.
Love,
Katie

Patti/Mama said...

Well, you know my vote is Afton/Aftyn Eileen Andersen, Since everyone else is putting the names they like I will too. What ever you choose I am sure will be wonderful. Someone said she will be so cute her name won't matter, i believe that will be true. Love, Mama XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

So I came back to see what suggestions people have given you and somebody mentioned Ariel. I actually know w girl named Ariel and she is beautiful!! That would make Avery super happy:)

Marnie Bergeson said...

My niece is Amelia, and everyone tells my sister they love her daughter's name. Some others that come to mind - Alexis, Ainslee, Ali..oh yeah, and Audrey is a pretty name too. :)

Tuita Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How fun... another girl! I'm so happy for you guys. I sent out an invite to you for my blog, but notice you haven't accepted it. One of two things has happened: 1)I sent it to the wrong email adress (in which case you need to tell me your email) OR 2)We've grown apart =). Just kidding- but seriously, if you didn't get the invite in your email, let me know so I can send you another.

Marnie Bergeson said...

Had to come back - Abigail (Abby) and Autumn. Love it.

Patti/Mama said...

Hi Courtney Mae! Just checking out names....check out my blog it is NanaSchienle.blogspot.com
Now I have to figure out music and pictures or it will be pretty boring. I love you Mama XXXOOO

Granny DeeAnn said...

OK, it's old Aunt Dee ANN, again! It's so funny to read all the names. It brings to mind (old minds that is) people in you past life with that name. Relatives, classroom, church, work, etc. You might ask my brother Kent if he remembers Aunt Afton. Her name before she married was Afton Andersen. She would totally get a kick out of that....... I think she is a year younger/older than GMa Andersen. lol

Patti/Mama said...

hey sister! i thought of an A name for ya! How about Ashlynn Eileen Andersen??? love you and miss all of you cant wait to see you! take care xoxoxoxo

Granny DeeAnn said...

Courtney,
I think somehow you should make some money off of this naming thing. We send money to have our name put into the bucket. You pick a name and split the dough with who wins! lol Aunt Mona even told me to sene in her name: Angelina. It's big Courtney, it's BIG!

Louise said...

That is a great ides DeeAnn! See, even "old minds" come through once in a while!!

babytomsmom said...

I cant believe you are having another girl!!! how exciting!!!

Sophia said...

Hey yeah it was Amelia but you pronounced it more like Amalia!! I loved that name!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So fun to find your blog! How do you like the name Amberley? Hope all is going well, and can't wait to see more pictures of your darling fanily! Lovem Cheryl

Jenn said...

Hey court! So I haven't read through the comments but my neice is named Ainsley- I wasn't too into it but she is so cute that it grew on me! I also love Autumn! Anyways- good luck!