the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

72 hour kits...we are so prepared!


I had to show this picture of the back of my car. For our church activity last week we made 72 hour emergency food kits! Emily was in charge of the activity and I was her "helper" on our trip to Tri-cities to get all of the food. It was really fun. We had to buy enough food for 120 kits. I have a pretty big car and we had no kids with us and every inch was full. We had lots of looks and questions as to why we were buying 120 cans of tuna, and 240 cans of soup and so on. Needless to say I feel more prepared!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Impressive. Impressive and motivating.

Heidi said...

What a good activity. That is tons of food!