I went to my ultra sound appointment today and of course she would not cooperate. She was all curled up in a little ball on the side of me. It was so funny because we could see her little feet right up by her face. We also got to watch her rubbing her eyes and putting her hands in her mouth. It was really fun because I have never had the 4-D ultra sound with the other girls. It is almost creepy, but so neat to be able to see your little baby in there!
Sorry it's in a video, that how they were put on the disc.





3 comments:
Sierra says "Audrey" is sooo cute! I don't know why Audrey, but that's what she said!
I could get on board with Audrey. I'm just saying. Is it too early to call her beautiful? Because I'm sure she is!
It was fun seeing the ultrasound, thanks for inviting me. I can't wait to meet little (insert name here) when she's a little bigger and has more skin/fat on her!!
Post a Comment