
Jace Allred, Kate Allred and Avery in the bounce house!
Adalynn in the bounce house with her glow necklace
I think we have found her favorite holiday, there is candy EVERYWHERE
she goes, she can't get enough!
Pirate Matt and myself
Our beautiful sparkly fairies!
Last night some friends of ours put together a really fun Halloween party in their barn. They rented a couple bounce house toys for the kids and we had a great dinner and a fun bonfire. It was so fun to see the kids all dressed up but it was even funner to see the adults! Anytime Avery can go somewhere dressed up is, in her own words "her lucky day" so needless to say she had a lot of fun. Adalynn had a good time too, she kept walking around saying, " I pitty" (I'm pretty) Matt and I had a lot of fun dressing up too. I think what made it fun is that he had so much and took it serious, he even painted his nails black like a pirate, Thanks for being such a good sport bayba! We have had some fun parties but the fun hasn't stopped yet, we still have tonight! Thank you Derek & Carly and Katie & Bryan for such a fun night!
House pictures
17 years ago





10 comments:
You guys look great! I think fairies are way more fun than start wars guys! Miss you guys!
You guys look great! I think fairies are way more fun than star wars guys! Miss you guys!
Now there is some good lookin' pirates! And fairies!! I love the new look of your blog too!
How fun!! I love your pirate costumes! You guys look great and the girls are adorable (as usual!!)
That is rad! And, of course the girls are adorable, but you and Matt look awesome!
I stole one of the pics and put it on my blog! Thanks :) Your new layout looks great too. It was so fun at the party and you two make the best pirates!!! ARRR, Matey!
You look great as pirates! I love the ripped nylons, painted nails, tons of make-up, lots of jewelry and great clothes. Way to pull it off!!! That party sounds like fun too.
Great costumes!! Looks like you had a great time, I had fun catching up with your Family.
Thanks for sharing.
UMMMM Court? You forgot to say how Halloween felt empty without me there. Silly you.
Hey Courtney,
I am so glad you found my blog. Your girls are so cute-I cannot believe you are going to be a mom of 3!!! You look great and it was so great to hear from you-I hope all is well. We live in San Diego now!! Keep in touch and take care-Love, Shari
Post a Comment