
Averys room before...
and after.....


FINALLY! I have been soo bad about updating this blog, however I got a new computer so now maybe it won't be such a chore!
Here are the picture of the girls room I said I would show you like 3 weeks ago. Adalynn is still doing pretty good in there at night, I have not been brave enough to try her naps in there yet...baby steps! It was so fun to do, anytime there is painting or re-doing a room in a house I am there, I have so much fun with this stuff! ( i don't think these pictures show how cute it really is)





9 comments:
Court- that looks so cute! Wish I had a girl to paint some pink in my house. . .sigh. Can't wait to see it in a few weeks. Avery is getting so big looking!
It really is so cute. I know, I've seen it! You and your mama did a great job!
You are so talented Courtney. We are in the process of deciding what to do with the boys' room. They don't want to share a room anymore so if you have any theme ideas, I am game. Oh, and if you have any extra time (what is that?), feel free to help me with the designs. Just Kidding....
I agree with Michelle, I need ideas with our bathroom but can't decide on a color:) SO......... I know you don't have a life and you want to help me make some decisions, right???:) YOu did a great job!!
Good job! That turned out cute. I still love those beds and how little and squatty they are!
I am disgusted with you--worrying about your own kids rooms whilst my children languish in undercoratedness.....meanie.
Cute Courtney! I love it :) You should hire out to do the displays for Pottery Barn!
Probably like the first week in January. I know, I can see you every time you come to visit instead of like once every year or two! It will be awesome. We still have to figure out something with our house, and as long as that goes through smoothly, then we're good to go! If not, I have NO idea what we'll do!
I love their room!!! So cute. Great job mom! Love Shelli
Post a Comment