the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Miss Adalynn!


My sweet baby at 2 months old!


Love to be in just a diaper and always has to have on shoes!

She came in while I was doing hair and said 'Look Mommy"
For the record she hates to swim!

This is what she does when you give her a marshmallow!


This is her famous hole in her blankie, we have learned
that she can't wear the footie jamies because she can't put
her hole through her toe, that is how she falls asleep!


Adalynn is starting to come out of her little shell and show us her personality. She has been really funny lately. She has always been such a sweet baby, and now that she is learning to talk a little and is somewhat big enough to run around with Avery she is trying to be just like her, attitude and all. She hates when Avery is gone, she walks around the house saying "where thithy' or where's sissy for those of us without a slight lisp. She is really random, I love that about her she does the funniest things that come from nowhere and she makes you crack up! She is getting really good at her reaction when you tell her No, she says "oh..maaaannnn" and she will throw her arms and shoulders down and crinkle her eyebrows and have a really grumpy look on her face. It's really entertaining! She loves to say Oh man at everything, it's so cute because she know when to use that phrase, every time she drops something or falls down she says it! We love you missy!

9 comments:

melanie said...

Oh I think she is adorable too! I love her deep voice and her big eyes. Our second child is so funny and super random. He keeps us laughing and guessing. Sounds like him and Adalynn would get along great! Cute post!

Nathan had a blanket with a hole in the corner and he would cry for 'his corner'. One night his finger was totally stuck in there. Sad when he outgrew that. Love their little quirks.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, my cute little Adalynn!! She makes me smile whenever I see her. Of course I didn't get to watch your video of your ultrasound because you and I both know that my dial-up internet just can't handle that kind of thing:) I am excited to be able to see a 4D ultrasound next go around.

Miller Family said...

Adalynn looked so cute at the game on Friday night. And Avery was so sweet to keep an eye on Kyla. They were cracking me up.

Brenda said...

I miss my cute little niece! I love how she says "sissy". I could listen to her talk all day!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Oh mannnnnn what a cutie!!!!

Becky Noftle said...

You didn't mention the phrase I hear most often at my house, a nack? a nack?

Heather said...

What a beauty- just like her mom! You make very beautiful girls- who needs a boy when you have such darling girls!

Sophia said...

She is darling, That was one of Lincoln's favorite phrases at that age. It brought back memories! You still need to post pictures of the girls room, I can't wait to see it!!

Holly said...

Adalynn is such a cutie! It makes me sad to see pictures of her because it hits me how much we miss being so far away!! Give those darlings a kiss from me!