the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, March 9, 2009

Miss Molly beat me to it, Puppy anyone?






Well Molly beat me! She had her puppies on Saturday! Avery and I were so excited, we are the animal lovers in our house. She had 7 puppies but 2 didn't make it. Avery is having fun taking care of them and holding them. She told me she wanted her picture on that computer thing that I do, so there she is holding her favorite little black one. This has been a good distraction for us!

9 comments:

melanie said...

Kathryn could live with you and Avery, that girl loves animals. Especially really little ones that can't fight back, ha! I'm glad you've had a distraction this weekend. Hopefully 5 people want puppies for Easter. :)

So funny Avery is referencing the blog. They catch on quick.

Holly said...

WHAT!!! I didn't even know Molly was having babies! Congratulations! I would take one, I love puppies...just not dogs! Avery is so cute...why don't you just let her keep them all!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Good thing they (dogs) have the litters and we USUALLY get one, maybe two if we are really lucky! Avery will have a hard time parting with them........ Have a free give away on your blog! Ha What kind of dogs are they? I'm sure I don't want one, just curious. Keep us updated on your little litter. :o)

Heather said...

Oh they are so cute! Too bad I already have three stinkly little animals- I mean boys at my house. The last thing I need is something else to smell and make a mess! They are very cute though. Miss you guys and can't wait to see cutie #3!

Louise said...

Courtney, you forgot to mention how you literally saved one of the puppies life by warming it by the heater then force feeding it. No kidding, this puppy was as good as dead. When Becky and I left we both shrugged our shoulders and told Courtney there was nothing she could do. Little did we know Courtney is really a "dog whisperer" along with all her other talents. I have to agree with Avery, they are dang cute!

Becky Noftle said...

I have a sister who is a "dog whisperer" oh glory.

Jason Stewart Family said...

Courtney, you always have a great since of humor! We love you guys good luck with your sweet baby girl!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Court- do you remember when we bought baby mice from the pet store (by forging our parents signitures on a consent form) and then tried to feed the mice wth tiny bottle nipples? how silly 10 year olds are!! Good luck on Sunday!! I can't wait to see this sweet girl!

babytomsmom said...

I think we want one!!!!!! Lots of LOVE and LOTS of PRAYERS!!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!