the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Monday, March 16, 2009

Update #7

~Proud Parents~

I talked to Becky and the x-ray looked fine. They still want to do an ultrasound to get a better picture of the nasty little cyst, but we don't know when that will be. In the meantime, she is out of the NICU and resting with her Mommy and Daddy!

13 comments:

melanie said...

Thanks for all the blogging Brenda, I'm just doing laundry and stalking this blog!

Court you look fabulous for just giving birth!!

Granny DeeAnn said...

I want an epidural if I can look as good as Courtney. Everyone looks wonderful! Can't wait to hear how impressed her sisters are! Congrats Matt, Courtney, Avery and Adalynn. Blessed little Aftyn!

Katie said...

I love, love, love those first family shots...can't wait to see the ones with the big sisters! You do look so great Courtney, way to go! Just so you know, we're coming over tomorrow evening so if anyone needs a ride over to Seattle, we can take them from Royal?!? Bryan will probably be coming back Wed. late afternoon after Maddie's in the clear from her cath so he can get back to work and I'll be staying there (we're taking 2 cars) so if any family, kids, grandparents, etc. needs transporting, call us, we'd love to help! Maybe we'll see some of the fam at the Silvercloud tomorrow night? And if you're up for visitors, I may have to sneak over to the U to see you guys!

I'm so glad she's WITH you and doing great. Praying for a good ultrasound report on that cyst. Enjoy your day with precious Aftyn! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Love,
Katie

Rick and Tarah said...

Congrats Courtney and Matt. I have been looking at the update. You have an awesome sister-in-law. Kensy (my sister) had her baby yesterday and ricks brother had his today as well. It's just baby time. Have fun with your new born they grow too fast. Mine turns 1 on wednesday!

Krista said...

Matt & Courtney~ She is sooo beautiful!!! I love her little button nose and sweet lips! I just want to be there and hold her and kiss her:) Way to go girl! You look amazing...would never know you just delivered! I kind of think she favors Adalynn(?) Will be praying for good results on the cyst so you can come home. Love ya! Krista

Holly said...

She is DANG cute!! Must be an Andersen. ha ha! We are so grateful everything went as planned! Can't wait to meet her in person during spring break! Don't let her gain an ounce between now and then! Love you!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Courtney and Matt- Congrats on your sweet new baby girl! She is darling. Court- you look fantastic! I wish I could have been your labor nurse- how fun! What do the little girls think of Aftyn? Love you!

Worsham Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad she is safely here and I love the name you picked! Can't wait to meet her in person. Love Shelli

Jason Stewart Family said...

Hey, congrads to you guys! Good job! She is very cute! Courtney, you don't look like you just had a baby! We love you guys if you need anything let us know!

Love,
Sybil and Tripp (Future Classmate):)

Craver's said...

Wow she's beautiful, been thinking of you ALL DAY, so glad for the blog, Love you and take care!!!!

Shaina and Cody said...

Congrats!! She is so cute...have a good day.

Miller Family said...

Great family picture. I can't wait to see ones with the older sisters. They are going to love her to pieces. You look wonderful Courtney...take care and we will keep checking in for more updates. Praying for great news on the cyst outcome!!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie...can't wait to see her in person...Blake want's to see Avery's little baby :) Glad everything went well...EMILY