Mom just called and her official weight was 8.58 so they rounded up to 8lbs. 6oz! Mom and Becky have been to the NICU to see her and the nursing staff is saying that Aftyn is doing well. Mom also noted how good she looks. We still don't have the chest x-ray results yet.
House pictures
17 years ago





2 comments:
Aftyn is such a doll baby, just like her big sisters! Becky called to announce the great news to me...so exciting! I'll keep praying that all continues to go smooth and she won't need to be transported to CH. Hugs to you Courtney for another AWESOME job on delivery!!! You're a baby having machine! Love to you all!
The Allreds (Bryan and Katie's fam)
Aftyn is so sweet and new! Those cheeks, I just want to kiss them!! She's in our prayers, you too. Hope you get treated like a queen at that hospital. Congrats Matt and Courtney!!!
I know what's up with you getting the babies here so fast Courtney? I could say not fair but instead I'll just say, yeah for you!! And congrats on making friends with the needle man for you epidural. I knew you wouldn't mind once you felt how awesome they are. :)
Post a Comment