the andersens...

matt . courtney . avery . adalynn . aftyn

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunday is the day!

Well we got our call last night and they want us to check in on Sunday night around 8:00. The plan is to start my labor and have our baby girl Monday morning. Lets hope she will wait until then! I tend to go really fast so we will see if she follows her big sisters footsteps!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Hooray! How exciting! These are the times I HATE living so far away! I am doubting that little girl will make it until Monday morning. You usually get these things over with FAST! Good Luck!

Miller Family said...

Hopefully she won't make her big appearance at Jr Miss. We will be thinking of you guys!!

Heather said...

Good luck Courtney. I am feeling sad I can't be there :( We will get to come see her in few weeks. We love you and will be thinking of you and praying for a safe entrance for your little beauty. Give the girls hugs and kisses!

Brenda said...

We'll be thinking of you and expecting a call around midnight, announcing her arrival. I'm sad too that we won't be there, if only I could be there to watch her grow up (wink, wink)! Good luck and keep us updated! Love you guys!

Heidi said...

I hope she makes it until Monday morning the 16th. That's my birthday! What a great day to be born. :) Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you :)

Jason Stewart Family said...

Good Luck! We can't wait to see your precious baby girl!

Krista said...

Courtney~ We are so so excited for you and so so bummed that you have to deliver in Seattle :( I love coming to the hospital to visit and hold a new baby, nothing is better, and we missed out when Adalynn was born. We will be praying for a great delivery and healthy baby girl! We love you guys!!! Marc & Krista